Congratulations to the Finalists:
DOWNLOAD TEMPLATESTHE CONTEST IS OVER, BUT FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD A TEMPLATE TO SKETCH ON!
FRS CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS:
SCION FRS STILLEN BODY KIT design contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD / SUBMISSION PERIOD Promotion begins 7/18/2012 at 12:01 AM PST and ends 8/14/2012 at 11:59 AM PST.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, except officers, directors, members, shareholders, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. Multiple entries per person are allowed.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Visit Stillen.com/FRScontest; download the design templates and send the finished templates along with your name and contact info (facebook / twitter / instagram / email are ALL encouraged) to FRScontest@STILLEN.com
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. The top 5 designs will be selected 3 days of the end of the submission period. Once selected we will allow 2 weeks for the public to vote (via facebook poll) (August 15, 2012 - August 29, 2012) We will announce the winner with the highest amount of votes 6 days later. (August 20, 2012)
Any potential winner will be notified by Facebook direct message and/or email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion Drawing for that specific Drawing Date.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one Prize Winner for this Promotion, the winner will get the honor of having their design produced by STILLEN and added to our catalog of Scion FR-S parts. The winners’ installed / completed design will be revealed on a vehicle at SEMA 2012. Additionally, if the winner can get to the 2012 SEMA show, STILLEN will provide two night lodging and one SEMA show pass to the contestant to attend the unveiling ceremonies during the show.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entrants.
7. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
8. CONSENT AND PUBLICITY RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, transferees and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) The winning design will become the property of Steve Millen sport parts. The winning entrant understands that he/she has no legal claim to royalties, commissions, or reimbursement of any nature from the sale of these parts. Mold ownership remains the exclusive property of Steve Millen sport parts inc.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in California. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of California and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of California. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT. The names of the winner will be announced on Facebook, STILLEN social channels, and the STILLEN blog, after winner has been notified and confirmed eligible.
11. SPONSOR. This Promotion is sponsored by Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc (DBA STILLEN), 3176 Airway Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (the “Sponsor”).