DSD7153 - 1998.5 to 2000 - 5.9L / 24V Dodge Cummins Diesel
DSD7154 - 2001 - 5.9L / 24V Dodge Cummins Diesel Trucks
DSD7155 - 2002 - 5.9L / 24V Dodge Cummins Diesel Trucks
DSD7156 - 2003 - 5.9L / 24V Dodge Cummins Diesel Trucks
DSD7157 - 2004 to 2004.5 - 5.9L / 24V Dodge Cummins Diesel
DSD7158 - 2005 - 5.9L / 24V Dodge Cummins Diesel Trucks
DSD7159 - 2006 - 5.9L / 24V Dodge Cummins Diesel Trucks
50 HP and 150 FT/LB of Torque (1999-2002)
60 HP and 100 FT/LB of Torque level one (2003-current)
90 HP and 180 FT/LB of Torque Level two (2003-current)
How the Power Puck Works:
The Power Puck remaps the fuel delivery of the diesel injection
pump and advances the injection-timing curve.
The PowerPuck software works on changing the injection quantities
an advancing the ignition curve, it will not alter the load
The load pressure is increased due to the increase in fuel volume
delivery. This in itself makes for an extremely reliable tuning
device with one sole purpose, POWER!
PowerPuck equipped vehicles will notice significant improvements in
drivability, whether it is in town, where speeds constantly change,
or on the highway passing slower vehicles.
Power Puck increase's power through the entire RPM range, at low
RPM it will yield better throttle response; and help maintain
speeds on inclines or when towing. The mid-to-upper power increase
is extremely useful on the highway to
maneuver through heavy traffic situations.
Cummins Power Puck Features:
- CNC milled 6061-T6 aluminum body construction (1999-2002)
- Plastic construction (2003-current)
- Factory spec interlock connectors and a completely sealed wiring
- PowerPuck installs in nine easy steps and in less than an 10
minutes, no wires to cut, no seals will be broken and no
- cables through the firewall
- PowerPuck is designed to put no additional strain on the Diesel
injection pump. The rotary VP44 injection pump in the 24v
- Cummins has a preset electronic limit to the amount of fuel it
will deliver. Since the PowerPuck is plugged in between the ECU
- and injection pump, the PowerPuck is programmed to never exceed
- 2003 - Current PowerPuck has a 3 position switch that allows
changing between stock, 60HP, and 90HP settings on the fly.
- 2003-Current PowerPucks Stack with the DiabloSport Predator for
gains of up to 200 HP at the rear wheels!