The Bilstein Performance Suspension System is composed of Bilstein B16 coilovers that include up to 10 dampening settings!
Driving enjoyment – it’s all about the setting.
The new power class created by BILSTEIN engineers aims to achieve the ultimate in driving enjoyment based on individual requirements.
The product benefits at a glance:
- 10 settings for parallel damping adjustment
- Rebound and compression phases can be selected in parallel via the adjusters with the unit in situ
- Individual settings ranging from extreme sportiness right up to the highest level of driving comfort
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for perfect handling
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate