Performance through technology
JBA Cat4ward® Headers are the perfect upgrade for today's
emissions controlled cars, trucks and SUVs. Engineered with heavy
duty features and patented technology, these headers deliver
serious performance gains without compromising your vehicle's
emissions equipment. Bolting on a set of precision made JBA
Cat4ward® Headers increases your engine's breathing ability and
overall efficiency. The result is a significant increase in
horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. You will also
improve the throttle response, and in some cases your vehicle's
JBA Header benefits:
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved throttle response
- Reduced Under hood temperature
- Improved engine compartment aesthetics
Cat4ward Available Header Finishes:
- Nickel-Chrome Plated Mild Steel - Mild Street -
Nickel-chrome plating is standard on 14 gauge mild steel headers.
It has good corrosion resistance and a bright shine. It will
- Works Finish 409 Stainless Steel - Mild to Severe-Duty -
409 Stainless steel headers are indicated by an "S" in the part
number. 409 stainless steel is highly durable and comes uncoated.
It will discolor some.
- Silver Ceramic Coating - Mild to Severe-Duty - Silver
ceramic coating gives superior thermal protection and corrosion
resistance. Reduces underhood temp. Has a bright long lasting
- Titanium Ceramic Coating - Extreme-Duty - Titanium ceramic
coating gives the best thermal protection and corrosion resistance.
Reduces underhood temp. Has "titanium" grey color.
JBA Headers features:
- 3/8" single piece laser-cut flanges
- 14 ga mild steel or 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent primary
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- Premium quality hardware included
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Will not void factory warranty
- Some applications C.A.R.B. certified 50 state smog legal
- Limited lifetime warranty