STILLEN Ford GT Exhaust System
We are proud to announce our new exhaust products for the Ford GT. When Steve Millen went in search of the ultimate American production car to run in the grueling, week-long Targa in New Zealand, there was only one clear choice - the Ford GT. With its stunning balance of performance, handling and good looks, the GT proved to be a worthy platform. Development quickly began, and continues, on enhancements to the few weak spots, the results of which are now available to all GT owners.
The Ford GT leaves little to be desired, but for those who will settle for nothing but the best - improvements can be made. The STILLEN Ford GT Exhaust replaces the entire factory muffler box with a streamlined 3” 409 stainless steel assembly. The pipes merge at an “X” crossover just before the rear valence and which equalizes the exhaust pulses providing a boost in power and a deep, powerful exhaust note.
- 3" 409 Stainless Steel Tubing with Polished Ceramic Finish
- Milled Aluminum Brackets with Stainless Steel "Leaf Spring" attach the exhaust to the transmission, but allow for expansion, while keeping the exhaust in place
- "X" Pipe Equalizes Exhaust Pulses and Increases Power
- Replaces Entire Factory Muffler Box - Reduces Underhood Temps
- Ceramic Coating Prevents Heatsoak of the Airbox and Keeps Exhaust Velocity
- Increases HP and Imparts a Deep Rumble to the GT Exhaust Note
Click Here For More Information On The STILLEN Ford GT