We are proud to announce our new exhaust products for the Ford
GT. When Steve Millen went in search of the ultimate American
production car to run in the grueling, week-long Targa in New
Zealand, there was only one clear choice - the Ford GT.
With its stunning balance of performance, handling and good looks,
the GT proved to be a worthy platform.
Development quickly began, and continues, on enhancements to the
few weak spots, the results of which are now available to all GT
STILLEN Ford GT Exhaust
The Ford GT leaves little to be desired, but for those who will
settle for nothing but the best - improvements can be made. The
STILLEN Ford GT Exhaust replaces the entire factory muffler box
with a streamlined 3” 409 stainless steel assembly. The pipes
merge at an “X” crossover just before the rear valence
and which equalizes the exhaust pulses providing a boost in power
and a deep, powerful exhaust note.
- 3" 409 Stainless Steel Tubing with Polished Ceramic Finish
- Milled Aluminum Brackets with Stainless Steel "Leaf Spring"
attach the exhaust to the transmission, but allow for expansion,
while keeping the exhaust in place
- "X" Pipe Equalizes Exhaust Pulses and Increases Power
- Replaces Entire Factory Muffler Box - Reduces Underhood Temps
- Ceramic Coating Prevents Heatsoak of the Airbox and Keeps Exhaust
- Increases HP and Imparts a Deep Rumble to the GT Exhaust Note