Infiniti G37 Exhaust
STILLEN has developed a new Infiniti G37 Cat-Back Exhaust System. Using mandrel bent stainless steel, STILLEN is able to gain substantial horsepower and torque, giving your G37 the extra edge of performance. The same true-dual design that creates the most power of any performance exhaust on the 350Z and G35 is carried over to the G37. Crafted out of stainless steel you can be sure this exhaust will have a long service life with a lifetime warranty. Using precise mandrel bends, STILLEN optimizes the airflow of the exhaust and improves horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range.
Power is the primary purpose of the STILLEN exhaust on the G37. However, sound is a close second. With an authoritative growl that has become easily recognized at the STILLEN trademark sound. This exhaust is mild at low RPM and comes alive when pressed into the higher RPM ranges. The free flowing mufflers keep the sound down when you want to be civilized but let you be heard when you want to let loose.
Features & Benefits:
- 304 Mandrel-bent Stainless Steel Construction for long life
- Polished 304SS Dual Wall Tips
- Increase of 19 HP On the Dyno
- Greatly improves look and sound
- Fits 2008-13 G37 Coupe, 2009-13 G37 Convertible & 2014 Infiniti Q60
- Mild at Idle/Cruising - Aggressive Note Under Throttle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty