Performance through technology
JBA Cat4ward® Headers are the perfect upgrade for today's emissions controlled cars, trucks and SUVs. Engineered with heavy duty features and patented technology, these headers deliver serious performance gains without compromising your vehicle's emissions equipment. Bolting on a set of precision made JBA Cat4ward® Headers increases your engine's breathing ability and overall efficiency. The result is a significant increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. You will also improve the throttle response, and in some cases your vehicle's fuel economy.
JBA Header benefits:
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved throttle response
- Reduced Under hood temperature
- Improved engine compartment aesthetics
Cat4ward Available Header Finishes:
- Nickel-Chrome Plated Mild Steel - Mild Street - Nickel-chrome plating is standard on 14 gauge mild steel headers. It has good corrosion resistance and a bright shine. It will discolor some.
- Works Finish 409 Stainless Steel - Mild to Severe-Duty - 409 Stainless steel headers are indicated by an "S" in the part number. 409 stainless steel is highly durable and comes uncoated. It will discolor some.
- Silver Ceramic Coating - Mild to Severe-Duty - Silver ceramic coating gives superior thermal protection and corrosion resistance. Reduces underhood temp. Has a bright long lasting shine.
- Titanium Ceramic Coating - Extreme-Duty - Titanium ceramic coating gives the best thermal protection and corrosion resistance. Reduces underhood temp. Has "titanium" grey color.
JBA Headers features:
- 3/8" single piece laser-cut flanges
- 14 ga mild steel or 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- Premium quality hardware included
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Will not void factory warranty
- Some applications C.A.R.B. certified 50 state smog legal
- Limited lifetime warranty