Enjoy an extra boost of power with STILLEN 508350M ceramic coated steel headers. These headers are specially designed for road use only for the 2003-2006 Infiniti G35, 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe and the Nissan 2003-2006 350Z. Whether you have a naturally aspirated vehicle or force induction vehicle, you’ll notice a big increase in power and torque with these mandrel bent headers!
Big Performance Gains
These mild steel headers feature an equal length design, which offers more efficient exhaust scavenging and contributes to improved dyno tested performance. For example, at the wheel, the 2004 Infiniti 350z produced 18.5 lb. ft. at 3800 RPM and 11.5 hp at 6200 RPM!
You can rest assured that your new STILLEN 508350M ceramic headers are made to last with a durable ceramic coating. The ceramic coating is stain and rust resistant and provides a thermal barrier, which helps reduce heat radiated into the engine bay.
With over 20 years of experience, specifically with Nissan and Infiniti, you know you can trust headers designed and manufactured by STILLEN. Additionally, it comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty to protect again manufacturer defects.
Features & Benefits:
- Uses mandrel bent mild steel
- Increased throttle response and 11.5 horsepower
- One year warranty against manufacturer defect
- CNC plasma cut flanges
- Fits 2003-06 G35, 2007 G35 & 2003-06 350Z
- Ceramic coated stainless steel finish- provides thermal barrier which reduces radiated heat into the engine bay. Also finishes headers with excellent finish resistant to corrosion and stains.
- OFF ROAD USE ONLY