ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Our signature Poly-urethane Fused Steel Process ensures that the 66-3025 coil spacer will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time, and is guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle. Other coil spacers on the market do not have the strength of steel fusion and will split apart over time. This will never happen with out 66-3025 kit.
The 66-3025 coil spacer provides 2” of lift which give clearance to add up to 32” wheels and tires to the 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 2wd 6-lug. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page. ReadyLIFT® spacers will not affect the OEM ride nor add pressure to stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLift® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and only take about 1-2 hours to install.
ReadyLIFT® Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- 66-3025 - ReadyLIFT® is the only company that uses steel fused with urethane. The steel spring spacer will not deteriorate or require realignment over time while the urethane keeps the ride smooth and quiet
- 66-3025 - A custom shock spacer keeps the piston travel in proper alignment, assuring a stock ride