ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your truck level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the “FLAT” of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLIFT® torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle.
- 2000-2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD / 2500 HD 8-lug
- 2000-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually 8-lug
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 8-lug
- 2000-2012 Chevy Suburban 8-lug
- 2000-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 Single/Dually 8-lug
- 2000-2012 GMC Yukon XL 8-lug
- 1999-2010 GMC Sierra 1500 / 2500 HD 8-lug
- 2003-2010 Hummer H2 4WD 8-lug
The adjustable 66-3050 torsion key provides 1.5” to 2.5” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires to the Suburban. ReadyLIFT® keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. Through our innovative engineering, ReadyLift® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and install in about an hour.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
ReadyLift™ Torsion Key
- Forged for ultimate strength
- Safely raises trucks 1.5 to 2.5 inches
- Does not "over crank" torsion bar
Includes Shock Extension Brackets
- 66-3050 - A heavy-duty shock spacer keeps the correct piston travel on the stock shock.
- 66-3050 - Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quality
Front Leveling Suspension - Forged Torsion Key - w/Brackets - Max Lift 2.0-3.0 in.
- 66-3050 - Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quality. 2008-2010 year HD trucks will need to use the factory bolt to achieve the desired 2.5" of lift.