ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. offers the most cost-effective and time-efficient way to lift your 2005-2013 2WD/4WD Nissan Frontier or Xterra and Suzuki Equator's ride height 2.5” in the front and 1.5” in the rear. ReadyLift® products do not require any permanent modification to factory parts and never compresses the factory springs or require cutting the strut studs. ReadyLift® will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level. The 69-4510 kit includes (2) SST Strut Extensions, (2) Rear Spring Lift Shackles, (4) Camber/Caster Alignment Bolts and (2) Control Arm Bump Stops.
ReadyLIFT® products will enhance your Nissan Frontier, Xterra, or Suzuki Equator's appearance and ground clearance, which will allow use of plus-size wheel and tire combinations without any rubbing. ReadyLIFT® offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of its products. From light-duty to heavy-duty trucks or SUVs, ReadyLift® is the Smart way to lift your Nissan Frontier’s ride height.
Note: Not for use on Pro-4X trucks if the goal is to achieve a level stance. Nismo and Pro 4X trucks may sit one inch higher in the front with 69-4510 kit.
265/75-16 on stock rim requires no modifications.
285/75-16 on stock rims needs minor modifications in order to fit.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
- Allows up to 32.5” tire/wheel combinations
- Keep stock suspension “feel” while raising your Nissan Frontier 2.5” in the front and 1.5” in the rear
- Gain tire and ground clearance
- Alignment kit allows for proper alignment of your Nissan Frontier or Xterra
- Stock ride quality retained
- Easily removed for leased vehicles
- Guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
- The fastest, least expensive way to lift your truck