2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Mid Travel Performance Suspension System!
Series 2 -Lift your Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra the RIGHT way! Improve the off road ability of the truck while greatly enhancing the urban on road appeal!
This is the first of it's kind - a true mid travel suspension system for 4WD Silverado trucks!
ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension now offers 2007-2013 GM1500 4WD truck owners a "REAL" suspension lift system that actually WORKS! Most suspension lifts kits are just that, a lift kit. They don't do anything to improve the off road ability of the vehicle. They don't enhance the on road driving experience either! If you are looking for a REAL Performance Suspension System, then the ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 44-3003 4WD Mid Travel Kit is exactly what you have been looking for!
The ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 44-3003 Mid Travel Suspension System for 4WD Silverado trucks is the first of its kind! Extended travel suspension kits have only been made for 2WD applications because of the CV axles. We at ReadyLIFT® have engineered, tested and developed the first fully functioning mid travel suspension system that will work with your 4WD 2007-2013 GM 1500 truck! Imagine 12" of full suspension travel while in 4WD! Until now that was unheard of on a consumer vehicle.
Years of proven development have went into the creation of a blend of long travel off road technology with more streetable performance. Our new Mid-Travel Performance Suspension system combines the time-tested "extended travel" suspension principals but in a milder track width design. While most long travel suspensions are designed specifically for off road abuse and use, our new Mid Travel system takes the best of the long travel designs and incorporates those fundementals into a more user-friendly package.
The new Mid-Travel Performance Suspension System gives your truck the ability to traverse terrain you would have never dreamed of before, as well as greatly enhancing the street handling and overall day-to-day driving experience!
The 4WD version or our Mid-Travel Performance kit feature 3/16th inch thick boxed and reinforced steel upper and lower control arms. The super strong arms include FK Heim ball bearing joints in the upper arms and heavy duty ball joints in the lower arms for easy combination with the OEM uprights. FK Heim/uni-ball joints are the strongest, most durable bearing joints on the market today and have been proven for years in the nastiest off road terrains on the planet.
The combination of boxed steel upper and lower control arms with bulletproof bearing joints provides as much as 12" inchs of travel - double that of the stock suspension - when used in conjunction with Fox Shocks #399-48-201 Adjustable Coil Over Shocks - NOT INCLUDED - MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Additionally, this kit will increase your front track width by 2.5" on each side. (Track width increase can vary depending on wheel backspacing). Increased wheel track width greatly enhances stability and overall suspension performance over most terrains.
To accommodate the increased travel and track width, we have developed custom made longer heavy duty CV axles to replace the short stock axles. These axles are designed specifically for use with this mid travel kit and are a direct bolt on. These axles will comfortably accept the full range of suspension travel even under the most extreme of conditions!
The ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 44-3003 Mid-Travel Kit for 2007-2013 GM 1500 4WD trucks also includes our popular indestructable Heavy Duty Tie Rod Steering Kit. Anodized CNC-machined 7075 aluminum tie rods feature FK Heim joints for both the inner and outer joints. Adaptation to the existing steering rack is done through a custom CNC machined clevis which also features heat treated pins and stainless steel misalignment spacers. These steering kits are the best on the market today and are designed to handle the rough abuse from off roading with larger, heavier wheels and tires.
Included in this kit are our patent pending CNC Machined 6061 billet differential drop spacers which correctly respositions the differential approximately 1" lower. A thick powdercoated steel skid plate with hardware is also provided to protect the differential when the vehicle is taken off road.
In addition to including all required grade-8 and grade-10 hardware, this Mid-Travel kit also included extended length stainless steel brake lines with custom made fittings for easy adaptation to the existing OEM brake line manifold on the frame.
If you want a TRUE 4WD performance lift kit then this Mid-Travel Performance Suspension System is what you need to take your truck to the next level!
*NOTE: front fender modification such as the installation of wider fiberglass fenders is required when using ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 44-3003 Mid-Travel Performance Suspension System
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- - Direct Bolt On Installation - No Permanent Suspension Modifications Required
- - Easy Installation
- - Allows For Up To 35" tall Off Road Tires
- - 12" Wheel Travel - Twice as Much As Stock!
- - Up To 3" Adjustable Lift - When using Fox #399-48-201 Adjustable Coil Over Shocks - NOT INCLUDED
- - 2.5" of Increased Wheel Track Width Per Side
- - 3/16" Thick Heavy Duty Boxed and Reinforced Steel Construction Upper and Lower Control Arms
- - FK Heim Bearing Joints with Heat Treated Pins and Stainless Steel Spacers - Upper Control Arms
- - Extra Heavy Duty Ball Joint For Easy Installation with OEM Upright - Lower Control Arms
- - New Custom Made Longer Heavy Duty CV Axles Designed To Accomodate The Full Range Of Suspension Travel
- - Proven Heavy Duty CNC Machined 7075 Steering Kit with FK Heim Joints - Best On The Market Today, Period!
- - Easy To Install Extended Length Stainless Steel Brake Lines Designed For the Increased Track and Travel
- - CNC Machined 6061 Differential Drop Brackets To Correctly Lower The Differential
- - Thick Powdercoated Steel Skid Plate Included To Protect Your Differential When Off Road Driving
- - Guaranteed to Increase Your Truck's Overall Suspension Performance!
- - Front Fender Modifications Required - Wider Front Fenders
- - Rear Suspension Extended Travel Components Also Available