CSF Racing Radiators for 2011 Ford Mustang
CSF are excited to introduce their line of All Aluminum Race Radiators for the new 2011 Ford Mustang! Each CSF Radiator is crafted from aluminum, and features upgraded surface area and stronger cross tubes for improved efficiency and cooling.
CSF designed these radiators to "drop in fit", requiring no modifications to OEM mounting brackets and stock radiator location. Utilizing the "B-Tube" technology and a radial tank design, these units are designed to perform up to 40% more efficient than OE stock radiators, and will keep even the most powerful and demanding engines cool even if pushed in extreme temperatures and conditions. Not only do these units look great, but designed to last the lifetime of any high performance car.
CSF Ford Mustang Radiator Features:
- Mirror Polished Finish
- Precision 'SAE Standard' Filler Neck (Standard Caps Available)
- Drop-In Fitment Requiring No Modifications
- OE Specific Mounting Location
- Pressure Tested at 50% Higher Pressure Than OE Units
- 40% Higher Burst Strength Over OE Units
- All Aluminum Drain Plugs
- High Performance Multi-Louvered Fins
- Innovative 'B-Tube' Technology