Increase your 350's horsepower from 287 to 412 and torque from 274
lb./ft. to 355 lb./ft. Increase your G35's horsepower from 280 to
404 and torque from 270 lb./ft. to 350 lb./ft.
On "Rev-up" models, increase your horsepower from 300 to 440 and
torque from 260 lb./ft. to 352 lb./ft.*
Available with V-3 internally lubricated supercharger.
• Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides
nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
• Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and
housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
• Fuel management upgrade includes a high-flow fuel pump and
fuel management unit (FMU)
• Stand-alone ignition timing control computer provides for
• Integrated charge cooler configuration allows for additional
• Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible
lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained
• Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon
sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
• Reusable air filter features a high-flow design
• Billet aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-type"
appearance and rigidity
• Maxflow Racing Bypass Valve provides surge-free compressor
• Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a
complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits.
Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00.
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by
a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated
estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq
Manual Transmission Only
Vortech does not support installation of these systems on vehicles
with automatic transmission.
Some systems may bolt-on to automatic transmission equipped
vehicles, however, the transmission may need to be in manual shift
mode to avoid engaging the rev limiter.
The G35 sedan system will not bolt onto Automatic models. At
minimum, a custom supercharger discharge tube (not available from
Vortech) would be required to clear the mechanical fan. Charge air
cooler mounting is possible, but complicated by the addition of a
front mount electric fan.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board
(CARB). CARB EO # D-213-27.