Synthetic lubricant for V-3 superchargers. This special fluid is
required for proper maintenance of the V-3 supercharger. Use of any
other fluid will void the warranty and may cause component
Fluid Level Checking Procedure
- Ensure that the .06" copper sealing washer is located on the
- Thread the clean dipstick into the unit until it seats.
- Once the dipstick has seated, remove the dipstick from the
unit. Fluid should register in the crosshatched area on the
- DO NOT OVERFILL!! Drain excess fluid from the unit if it is
above the maximum level on the dipstick.
V-3 Maintenance Notes
- Check the supercharger fluid level using the dipstick at least
every 2,500 miles.
- Initial supercharger fluid change must be performed at 2,500
miles. The supercharger fluid must then be changed at least every
- Drain the fluid, re-fill the unit only with 4 oz. of Vortech
supplied lubricating fluid.
- Confirm proper oil level using the dipstick. DO NOT