Front and Rear Sway Bar Kits
Sway Bars maintain feel and control by balancing the vehicle and keeping your car from rolling excessively in the corners. They also play a critical function by keeping maximum tire contact with the road. Original equipment Sway Bars are often way too small for true performance. These bars are made from high strength aircraft grade steel. Such a strong material is required for maximum torsional strength and durability.
Some sway bar kits are adjustable, allowing drivers to adjust the ride from 7% to 70% stiffer than stock, making the vehicle pleasant on the boulevard and aggressive at the track
All STILLEN Sway Bars come complete with quality hardware and installation instructions (when applicable/necessary).
Features & Benefits:
- 5-way adjustable for precise suspension control/setup
- Constructed out of high strength air-craft grade steel for extra durability
- Powder coated finish for good looks and corrosion prevention
- Kits come complete with quality hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Designed for comfort on the street while improving handling, or can be taken to full stiff for top race track performance
- Limited one year warranty
- Does not work on All wheel Drive vehicles
Choose your vehicle above to find the sway bar that fits your vehicle or give us a call at (866)250-5542 to speak to one of our suspension experts.