STILLEN is proud to be the exclusive West Coast Distributor for the Penske Ford GT Racing Shocks.
These coil-over shock absorber packages are available as either 2-way or 3-way adjustable.
Penske Racing Shocks were designed to surpass the unique demands of this street-legal super car. With a proven racing pedigree, the new Ford GT shocks are guaranteed to exceed all expectations for handling, comfort, and performance.
These coil-over shock absorbers accept readily available coil springs, allowing for a virtually unlimited combination of spring rates to be used.
Penske Racing 8700 Series - Triple Adjustable
The 8700 triple adjustable version features a hand clicker style rebound adjuster on the shaft, giving 30 clicks of adjustment. The high & low speed compression adjusters house in the remote canister give 12 and 32 clicks respectively. The technology found in this damper has a successful racing heritage that continues to dominate at the highest levels of professional motorsport.
These shocks are paired together in sets for either the front or the rear for convenience of ordering:
- Front Kit (Pair) Contains: Two (2) PS-87GT40-F 8700 Triple Adjustable Front Shock Absorbers
- Rear Kit (Pair) Contains: Two (2) PS-87GT40-R 8700 Triple Adjustable Rear Shock Absorbers
- Rear Kit with Reservoir Brackets (Pair) Contains: Two (2) PS-87GT40-R 8700 Triple Adjustable Rear Shock Absorbers and Two (2) Billet Shock Reservoir Brackets For Easy and Precise Mounting
ERS - Eibach Racing Springs
These shocks accept standard 2.50" inside diameter coil springs, and a wide variety of spring rates are available. This ensures you're able to tailor the car to your particular driving style and needs. We recommend the following spring rates:
(Factory springs are rated at 200 lbs / sq. in)
- 225 lbs / sq. in. Spring Rate
- 275 lbs / sq. in. Spring Rate
(Factory springs are rated at 280 lbs / sq. in.)
- 300 lbs / sq. in. Spring Rate
- 350 lbs / sq. in. Spring Rate