Hi-Flow Replacement Catalytic Converters
STILLEN now has high flow replacement catalytic converters for the Nissan 350Z, 370Z, Infiniti G35 Sedan, G37 Coupe and the 2014 Infiniti Q60. These are for the enthusiast that wants the best flow possible, while remaining environmentally responsible.
Though these converters are not CARB legal, they are a step above race or test pipes and will result in a less "raspy" tone. As high performance cats, some sound increase should be expected. STILLEN Hi Flow Catalytic Converters reduce emissions and unpleasant exhaust smells.
Features & Benefits:
- Increased flow and efficiency
- Up to 9-10 Rear wheel horsepower
- Metallic Catalytic Converters - Pair
- Stainless Steel Construction - Spun Metallic Core
- Bolt-On Installation - Flanged for OEM Fitment
- Performance Increase of 9-10 whp / 8 FT Lbs. of Torque
- **Not For Sale In California**
- Some customer's report slight rasp sound
- A small percentage of customer’s report SES lights turning on. O2 extenders should eliminate this issue.
Shop Install Time: 1 hr.
FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY & NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
Stillen warrants the product(s) herein to be free of "out of the box" manufacturing defects only (cracked welds, bent or damaged pipe or flange). We strongly suggest you inspect the product prior to installation. After installation the products sold hereunder are without any warranty of any kind. Stillen hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the products after installation including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Stillen does not warrant against damages or defects arising out of use of the products; against defects or damages arising from improper installation, or against defects in products or in components after installation. No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made regarding the safety of the products. These product(s) are designed for OFF ROAD or RACE use only and the purchaser acknowledges that they will be used only in those venues.