Generation 2 Intakes for Nissan and Infiniti
For those With a Dual Throttle Body 350Z, 370Z, M37, G35 Sedan and G37 Coupe owners who want improved performance with a show quality shine, we’ve introduced our Gen 2 Long Tube Intakes.
We replace the restrictive factory air boxes with two (2) dual cone genuine K&N reusable high flow conical air filters (oil filter option) or two AEM dry filters (dry filter option). These filters are designed with an integral velocity stack and attach to our newly designed polished aluminum long tubes. Replacing the factory intake tubes with the STILLEN design adds additional horsepower, and a great look for the engine bay.
The filters sit inside custom-fitted urethane intake boxes, which ensure no hot engine compartment air gets sucked into the intake tract. This creates a cold air path, and unlike other manufacturers who only partially shield the filter from hot underhood air, STILLEN has fully enclosed the filters and draws on cold air from behind the grille, for optimum performance.
As with all of our urethane intake boxes, these can be left natural black or painted to match the color scheme of the car.
STILLEN Generation 2 Long Tube Dual Hi-Flow Intake Features:
- Polished Aluminum Mandrel Bent Pipes Completely Replace Factory Tubes
- Silicone Connectors
- True Cold Air design via Urethane Boxes
- Genuine K&N Filters - Dual Cone w/Integrated Velocity Stack (oiled filter option)
- Easy to clean, genuine AEM dry filters (dry filter option)
- No Check Engine Light (CEL) Problems
- No Chance of Hydrolocking
- Ease of access to filter elements
- Easy to Follow Instructions
The STILLEN Generation 2 Long Tube Dual Hi-Flow Intake is mild under cruising situations, and really comes to life creating an impressive intake note under acceleration.
Make sure to check out the newly released Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake for maximum horsepower.