Belltech Lowering & Lifting Shocks
Belltech's latest innovation the new coilover style truck lowering and lifting shock program was designed in conjunction with the engineers of Belltech's associate company KW suspensions "The international leader in performance suspension systems".
Specifically designed McPherson type front struts with relocated spring seat mounts allow for different spring seat positions.
Depending on spacer configurations, the shock produces varying ride heights in 1” increments within a 0-2" range.
Belltech’s newly designed "Street Performance" shock technology empowers you with the perfect balance of performance, comfort and ride height flexibility.
- Customize and increase performance with just one purchase
- Retain the use of stock springs
- Designed for stock ride height replacement, lowering or lifting in 1” increments, up to 2"
- New "Street Performance" dampening technology
Factory McPherson struts provide a very limited range of suspension travel. It is important to select and use specifically designed struts for its intended purpose.
- Belltech's "Drop Version" shock absorber has been designed with a shorter shock body and a overall shortened length to maintain suspension travel and proper preload of the factory spring in all positions.
- Belltech's "Lift Version" shock absorber is provided with more travel and full extended length design to maintain suspension travel.