Vortech 1994-1995 Ford Mustang GT & Cobra 5.0L Supercharger
Increase horsepower from 215 to 319 and torque from 285 lb./ft. to 370 lb./ft. at 6-8 psig at the flywheel*. The V-1 T-Trim is available for those looking for high horsepower applications.*
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits. Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00.
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB). CARB EO # D-213-17.
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.