Safely increase your Bullitt's horsepower from 265 to 390 and torque from 305 lb./ft. to 396 lb./ft.*
High Output Supercharging Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 265 to 415 and will increase torque from 305 lb./ft. to 402 lb./ft.*
Vortech 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt 4.6L Supercharger Features:
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger text cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and EDM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Complete systems are 50-state smog legal under CARB EO# D-213-20
Please Note: Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
The V-2 supercharger is covered by a three-year limited warranty.