Whipple Superchargers have paved the way for forced induction applications over the years and truly set the industry standard when it comes to power, reliability and overall customer satisfaction. Whether you’re looking for a daily driver that needs a little more punch or you’re craving a tire-frying, rubber shredding street machine, the Whipple Supercharger Ford Racing systems delivers like no other SC system today. Power from tip in to redline, the new Whipple SC system makes over 40% power across the entire rpm range while maintaining industry leading drive-ability. The incredible HO system produces nearly 75% more power across the entire rpm range!
With years of OEM and racing experience, Whipple and Ford engineers have developed a unique PCM calibration that reconfigures all the necessary engine functions including fuel, spark, knock detection, torque management, transmission control and electronic throttle control. The Whipple-FRPP PCM calibration set such new standards for engine control and monitoring that some 08’ model OE vehicles will be adapting to the new software. The vehicles PCM constantly monitors the engines torque output while monitoring many different parameters to keep the engine in it’s ideal parameters. If a parameter falls below specification, the PCM will lower boost and torque output until the problem can be cured. No other calibration in the field has such technology, giving the Whipple-FRPP SC system unheralded performance and reliability.
NON INTERCOOLED SC SYSTEM
The standard Mustang SC kit boasts the industries latest twin-screw supercharger, the W140ax which shares similar technology to the Ford GT supercharger. It also comes with a new aluminum intake manifold, 34lb/hr fuel injectors, Ford Racing spark plugs and PCM flash tool, 95mm MAF, cold air induction system with massive S&B air filter, billet inlet venture for increased air speeds as well as an oversized air-bypass system. This SC system pumps out nearly 415HP with 6-psi of boost and is easily upgradeable to the HO intercooled system. The non-intercooled system is available for automatic and manual transmission equipped vehicles.
While 415HP might be enough for some, Whipple and Ford Racing have also developed the biggest, baddest intercooled system available today. The HO system boasts a massive aluminum air-to-water intercooler with a bar/plate design and 19fpi. This enormous intercooler mounts inside the cast aluminum long runner Whipple intake manifold. The air-to-water system stays cool with an oversized Fluidyne heat exchanger, nearly twice the size of some of the competition. A Shelby GT500 high-flow fuel pump takes care of the extra fuel flow while the Ford Racing PCM flash tool reconfigures the factory PCM for incredible, reliable power. The HO package pumps out an astonishing 500+HP* and over 475+TRQ*, all on 91-octane pump gas and a 100% stock engine! You’ll make nearly 400RWTRQ at the hit of throttle with an instant 8lbs of boost, something turbo and centrifugal systems simply cannot do.
- Instant boost, zero lag time for incredible throttle response
- Revolutionary W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger
- Massive 5" thick aluminum intercooler for superior cooling
- Oversized Fluidyne heat exchanger for increased cooling capacity
- Ford GT 34lb/hr fuel injectors
- 0 degree Ford Racing spark plugs
- Twin screw supercharger is the most efficient SC on the market
- Exclusive TRUE cold air intake system with 9” S&B “True-flow” filter
- Self-contained oil system, no tapping oil pan
- Industry leading 95mm mass air flow meter
- Exclusive cold air intake system with 9” S&B “True Flow” filter
- Ford Racing flash programmer for industry leading power, reliability and durability
- Zero tuning required, all pre-set
- Available non-intercooled and intercooled
- Available for manual and auto transmission equipped vehicles