Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Street Legal Kit For Mustang
These Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger system will boost the performance of your Mustang to impressive levels without changing the daily driving characteristics. This system was exclusively designed to provide instant, reliable and safe horsepower for a stock Mustang with low boost for minimum stress on the engine. They features minimum air restriction in and out of the supercharger, along with individual long intake runners for maximum low end torque for great off throttle performance. Edelbrock superchargers provide the most power at the lowest amount of boost, resulting in performance that is safe to operate on a completely stock engine. E-Force systems #1580 and 31582 are available with an optional Edelbrock supplemental warranty, 3 years or 36,000 miles for 2004-10 models and 5 years or 60,000 miles for 2009-10 models. E-Force system #1588 is available with a supplemental 3-year 36,000 or 5-year 60,000 mile warranty to give you peace of mind when installing it on your new Mustang. Kit #15880 will fit BOSS Mustangs and will require custom tuning.
Edelbrock Supercharger Features and Benefits:
- Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories, no welding, cutting or grinding
- 2300cc (140 c.i.) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- Unique intake manifold design with 15" long runners for increased low-end power
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Available with an optional 3 Year/36,000 mile or 5 year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty
- Designed, cast and made in the USA by Edelbrock
Edelbrock E-Force Competition Supercharger systems are available in two options. The first option is our Complete Competition systems which includes all the components of a street legal system with the addition of a Competition Air Intake Kit, smaller pulley, injectors (if required) and a custom tune optimized for these upgrades. The second option is our Tuner Competition systems which include all of the essential components that a racer or tuner shop would need to build a custom supercharger for racing applications. They provide the tuner with the flexibility of choosing the right pulley, cold air intake, etc for any custom supercharged Mustang. For competition racing use only.