Whipple 2007-14 Ford Shelby GT500 Superchargers
If you're craving more power from your Shelby GT500, Whipple has the answer. Get the industries latest, most efficient twin-screw supercharger. The new Whipple Shelby supercharger can produce incredible power levels with stock 5.4L Shelby GT500 engines as well as highly modified engines. The revolutionary new compressors have the ability to run nearly 25psi of boost (engine modifications required) for unheralded performance. A simple pulley change in minutes will allow you to step up or down for street or race applications allowing customers the ability to dial in their Shelby.
This direct bolt-on replacement system gives you the ability to run far higher boost levels than the factory 122ci roots-type supercharger while dramatically lowering supercharger discharge temperatures and power consumption (hp). The complete bolt-on system comes with all the necessary parts for 17lbs of boost including a PCM reflash for industry leading reliability and power.
The Whipple Shelby GT500 kit not only offers a better supercharger, but the potential to have one of the fastest, most powerful street machines on the road today.
Whipple Supercharger Features:
- INSTANT BOOST / HORSEPOWER & TORQUE AT ANY RPM
- Fits under stock hood, no notching required.
- Direct bolt on replacement.
- More power, cooler charge temp, less power consumption/parasitic loss than stock Eaton roots-type.
- 2.9L, 3.4L, 4.0L, or 4.5L Whipple SC vs. factory 2.1 liter for more power potential.
- More power potential than Eaton TVS.
- 175 cubic inch vs. 140 cubic inch Eaton TVS.
- Optional mono-blade throttle body for nearly 1900cfm capability.
- Optional 120mm round MAF housing, significantly more flow than 130 oval.
- Optional 127mm inlet tube.
- Up to 98% efficiency.
- Boost range 10 - 30 psi.
- Increased built-in-pressure ratio, optimized for boost levels over 15psi.
- Complete kit is 50-state emissions legal up to 16psi.
- Factory fit and finish.
- Available polished or black satin.