STILLEN Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Intercooled Supercharger
Powerful, Reliable and 50 State Legal
Proven on the streets and strips of the U.S. over the last 3 years, STILLEN makes the most reliable forced induction kit for the VK56. Our Stage 2 kit is the first and only forced induction kit to gain CARB approval; it is legal for street use in all 50 states!
Click Here for a 3 Year / 85,000 mile customer review from a Titan owner.
Twin Rotor Design
This is the same unit employed by OEM manufacturers such as Jaguar, Mercedes, Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan and others. We chose it for the same reasons they did - excellent peak power coupled with superior low end and midrange. As you leave idle the STILLEN blower is making gobs of power and torque before the centrifugals and turbos spool up. On the street or track, this is a faster and more user friendly system. Maintenance is minimal.
The STILLEN engineering team worked intensively on this project for nearly a year before the first unit was sold. How detailed an undertaking this was can be illustrated in the intake plenums. Several designs were tested. The end result optimizes air flow, fuel distribution and efficient power production. It also provides for the intercooler. The production of the plenum is a multi step process. First the pieces are cast using a STILLEN developed mold. Each piece is then deburred in the STILLEN machine shop. It is then sent out for heat treating. After heat treating it then returns to STILLEN for final machining. And this is only one of several hundred parts that comprise the STILLEN supercharger system!
The STILLEN supercharger is supplied to you or your installer fully tuned. Additional fuel, when needed, is supplied via 8 additional injectors that are mounted in the intake plenum. It is regulated via an electronic unit that is factory set for your vehicle. This also modifies the timing map to optimize it for the supercharged engine. Also included in the kit is a larger fuel pump and the additional injectors. To make installation easier STILLEN has developed a plug and play wiring harness. What used to take 3 hours of wiring now takes 5 minutes. This also ensures that installation is much smoother with less chance of installation errors.
The result is a faster, more fun and dependable unit. The STILLEN supercharger equipped VK56 has a split personality. On the one hand it has the acceleration of a rocket sled - it's fast enough to get you into or out of trouble. On the other, it is well mannered and can be driven normally around town or on the freeway. In normal driving, gas mileage is minimally affected.
- Stage 1 - Entry level, no intercooler. Not 50 state legal. Intercooler can be added later
- Stage 2 - Intercooled, 50 state legal - Our most popular configuration
Please Note: Long Tube Headers are recommended for this supercharger kit.
- The most reliable forced induction for the VK56
- Choose your power - two stages available
- Quiet operation, no whistle.
- Powerful, reliable and 50 state legal
- Comprehensive instructions - average install yime of 12 hours
- The only 50 state legal supercharger or turbocharger for the VK56 (stage 2 only)
- The most mid range power and torque - no one else comes close
- Available in black or polished finishes (additional cost for polished)
- Delivered fully tuned for your vehicle
- Sophisticated fuel and timing management