Safely increase your GT's horsepower from 215 to 290 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 345 lb./ft*.
High Output Supercharging Systems:
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from from 215 to 323 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 365 lb./ft.*
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger text cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and a fuel management unit (FMU)
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Complete systems are 50-state smog legal under CARB EO# D-213-17
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
The V-2 supercharger is covered by a three-year limited warranty on complete systems.