For 06-07 Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum and Charger - increases HP
from 340 to 432*, torque from 390 to 471* at 5.5 PSI. For 2009
Dodge Chalenger increases HP from 372 to 491* and torque from 400
to 489* at 7.5-8.5 PSI. All systems include V-3 (self-lubricated)
• New Vortech V-3 Si-Trim gear driven centrifugal supercharger
features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a
connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear
case... no oil line.
• The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to
supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing
the supercharger from the vehicle
• Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and
housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger
• Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2
bar Map sensor and DiabloSport™ Predator hand-held programmer
which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
• Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration
features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone
pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
• High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor
• Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant
silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
• Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed"
appearance and rigidity
• Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts,
pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a
complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits.
Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00.
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by
a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
* Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated
estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq
measurements. Higher boost and power levels are available for
Complete systems are approved only for 2006 and 2007 model year
vehicles at this time.
Smog Certification In Process
These systems have not yet been approved by the California Air
Resources Board. 50-State emissions certification is planned.
Currently these systems are legal in California only for racing
vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use