560HP Complete Systems
Complete, fully calibrated, smog legal supercharging systems are
available for the 2005-2010 Chrysler/Dodge SRT8 vehicles. Featuring
the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with Vortech's air-to-water
double pass charge cooler system. The complete system will boost
your stock Dodge Magnum, Charger and Challenger to a scorching 560
horsepower and 510 lb/ft of torque.
The system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued
development in Vortech's Lab has resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i"
stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system
and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3
literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78%
adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being
generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced.
Less heat also means better durability.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for
dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any
other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often
increases rather than decrease.
50-State Smog Legal
All 6.1L complete systems are 50-State Smog Legal per CARB EO #
Complete systems available for:
Tuner kits are available for 2005-2010 all models.
- New Vortech V-3 Si-Trim gear driven centrifugal supercharger
features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a
connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear
case... no oil line.
- The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to
supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing
the supercharger from the vehicle
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing
design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell.
Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a
roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs
Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2
bar Map sensor, Vortech Maxflow FPB (fuel pump voltage booster
assembly) and DiabloSport™ Predator hand-held programmer
which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
- Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration
features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone
pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
- High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant
silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed"
appearance and rigidity
- Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys
and reusable high-flow air filter