Many enthusiasts choose to upgrade their cars, trucks & SUVs with stiffer sway bars, but often these upgrades can cause the factory end links to fail.
Seeing this need during sway bar development, Hotchkis Sport Suspension has met this challenge with our Sport End Links which use a combination of high articulation rod ends for maximum range of motion, and quiet, greasable polyurethane bushings for comfort.
These Sport End Links make a great addition to any vehicle sway bar upgrade. These end links are available separately, for those looking to upgrade competitors systems, or factory bars. For the ultimate in performance take a look at our Sport Sway Bars sets as well which come complete with upgraded end links.
• High articulation rod ends for maximum range of motion
• Quiet, greasable polyurethane bushings for comfort.
• Height adjustable for optimum fit.
• Optimum end link alignment on lowered cars.
• Increased sway bar effectiveness.
• Maximum range of motion.
• Increased end link strength.