Many enthusiasts choose to upgrade their cars, trucks & SUVs
with stiffer sway bars, but often these upgrades can cause the
factory end links to fail.
Seeing this need during sway bar development, Hotchkis Sport
Suspension has met this challenge with our Sport End Links which
use a combination of high articulation rod ends for maximum range
of motion, and quiet, greasable polyurethane bushings for
These Sport End Links make a great addition to any vehicle sway bar
upgrade. These end links are available separately, for those
looking to upgrade competitors systems, or factory bars. For the
ultimate in performance take a look at our Sport Sway Bars sets as
well which come complete with upgraded end links.
• High articulation rod ends for maximum range of motion
• Quiet, greasable polyurethane bushings for comfort.
• Height adjustable for optimum fit.
• Optimum end link alignment on lowered cars.
• Increased sway bar effectiveness.
• Maximum range of motion.
• Increased end link strength.