What does a sway bar do?
A sway bar is designed to reduce body roll. It keeps your vehicle
flatter in the turns by transferring the pressure exerted on the
outboard wheels and applying opposite pressure on the inboard
wheels. In this way weight is more evenly applied to all four
wheels, helping the vehicle stay more level with the road.
- Each kit is engineered to you specific model
- Easy bolt-on installation using simple hand tools; no welding
- Each kit includes long lasting, high durometer polyurethane
bushings to assure superior performance
Hellwig’s Sway Bar kits are designed to reduce body in
vehicles with typically higher centers of gravity and load
capacities. Dramatically improve your vehicle’s handling and
cornering control with a set of front and rear Hellwig bars.
The solution to improved performance handling: sway bar kits
manufactured with high quality materials and “state of the
art” engineering. The larger diameter sway bars are made from
high strength 4140 chrome moly steel, precision hot-formed with
forged end tabs, then heat-treated to provide superior and maximum
The specially formulated polyurethane bushings work with the bars
to greatly improve corning and handling while maintaining the
original factory ride.
Each kit comes complete with heavy duty gauge steel mounting
brackets, zinc plated mounting hardware and easy to follow
- Reduces body roll so you benefit from better vehicle control
- Greatly improved cornering traction for safter driving and
- Distributes weight evenly
- Every Hellwig Sway Bar is engineered and developed for your
- Fast, easy "bolt-on" installation with simple hand tools (some
kits may require drilling)
- High quality 4140 chrome moly spring steel
- High tech polyurethane bushings
- Million mile warranty