What does a sway bar do?
A sway bar is designed to reduce body roll. It keeps your vehicle flatter in the turns by transferring the pressure exerted on the outboard wheels and applying opposite pressure on the inboard wheels. In this way weight is more evenly applied to all four wheels, helping the vehicle stay more level with the road.
- Each kit is engineered to you specific model
- Easy bolt-on installation using simple hand tools; no welding
- Each kit includes long lasting, high durometer polyurethane bushings to assure superior performance
Hellwig’s Sway Bar kits are designed to reduce body in vehicles with typically higher centers of gravity and load capacities. Dramatically improve your vehicle’s handling and cornering control with a set of front and rear Hellwig bars.
The solution to improved performance handling: sway bar kits manufactured with high quality materials and “state of the art” engineering. The larger diameter sway bars are made from high strength 4140 chrome moly steel, precision hot-formed with forged end tabs, then heat-treated to provide superior and maximum durability.
The specially formulated polyurethane bushings work with the bars to greatly improve corning and handling while maintaining the original factory ride.
Each kit comes complete with heavy duty gauge steel mounting brackets, zinc plated mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions.
- Reduces body roll so you benefit from better vehicle control
- Greatly improved cornering traction for safter driving and cornering capabilities
- Distributes weight evenly
- Every Hellwig Sway Bar is engineered and developed for your specific application
- Fast, easy "bolt-on" installation with simple hand tools (some kits may require drilling)
- High quality 4140 chrome moly spring steel
- High tech polyurethane bushings
- Million mile warranty