Advanced Flow Engineering
Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra MagnumFORCE Stage-2 PRO DRY S Air Intake
- Outflows Factory Intakes
- Two Layer Cotton Gauze Media
- Washable/Reusable Conical Air Filter
- Black Powder Coated Heat Shield Fits Factory Mounts
- One-Piece Housing
Mfg Part # : 51-11332
AFE Pro-Dry S Stage 2 Cold Air Intake
The aFe Stage 2 cold air intake outflows factory intakes resulting in increased horsepower and torque. These air intake systems feature a washable/reusable conical air filter, dyno tested intake tube, and one-piece housing.
With two layers of progressively finer mesh, synthetic media between, 100% polyurethane top and base, this high flow oil-free conical performance filter provides maximum convenience and easy maintenance with excellent airflow. The intake tube is designed to maximize air velocity and is dyno tested and flowed using the latest engineering tools for maximum performance, mileage and throttle response.
The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powder coated heat shield. This one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations to keep out hot engine air and provide a hassle-free installation.
About Advanced Flow Engineering (AFE) Parts & Accessories
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of high performance automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds, turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California in two facilities.
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD - LT; 6.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD - WT; 6.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD - LTZ; 6.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2008 - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD - 6.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2007 - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD - 6.6 L; 8 Cyl;