Advanced Flow Engineering
Cadillac / Chevy / GMC Truck MagnumFORCE Stage-2 PRO 5R Air Intake
- Stage 2 Sealed Air Intake System Outflows Factory Intake by 31%
- Conical Filter with 5 Layers Progressive Oiled Cotton Mesh Air Filter
- Produces Max 11HP and 23ft/lbs Torque
- Molded Plastic Black High Flowing Intake Tube, with Black Aluminum Cover for Added Performance Gains; Mass Airflow Sensor Pad Built into 3-Angle Adaptor
Mfg Part # : 54-81752
AFE Pro-5R Stage 2 Cold Air Intake
The aFe Stage 2 cold air intake outflows factory intakes resulting in increased horsepower and torque. These air intake systems feature a washable/reusable conical air filter, dyno tested intake tube, and one-piece housing.
With five layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze media between 100% polyurethane top and base, this high flow oiled conical performance filter provides excellent airflow for maximum horsepower and torque. The intake tube is designed to maximize air velocity and is dyno tested and flowed using the latest engineering tools for maximum performance, mileage and throttle response. The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powder coated heat shield.
This one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations to keep out hot engine air and provide a hassle-free installation.
About Advanced Flow Engineering (AFE) Parts & Accessories
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of high performance automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds, turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California in two facilities.
THIS PART FITS
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade - Base; 6.2 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade - Platinum; 6.2 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade - Premium; 6.2 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade - Luxury; 6.2 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade - Base; 6.2 L; 8 Cyl;