Advanced Flow Engineering
Ford F-Series Super Duty MagnumFORCE Stage-1 PRO 5R Air Intake
- Outflows Factory Intakes; Five Layer Cotton Gauze Media
- Washable/Reusable Conical Air Filter
- Black Powder Coated Heat Shield Fits Factory Mounts
- One-Piece Housing
Mfg Part # : 54-10301
aFe Stage 1 Cold Air Intakes
The aFe Stage 1 cold air intake outflows factory cold air intakes resulting in increased horsepower and torque. These aFe air intake systems feature a washable/reusable conical air filter, and one-piece housing. With five layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze media between 100% polyurethane top and base, this high flow oiled conical performance filter provides excellent airflow for maximum horsepower and torque.
aFe Stage 1 Cold Air Intake Benefits:
- Heat Shield for Colder Air
- Washable Conical Air Filter
- One Piece
- Easy Installation
- Out Performs Factory Cold Air Intakes
The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powder coated heat shield. While utilizing the factory inlet tube, this one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations to keep out hot engine air and provide a hassle-free installation.
About Advanced Flow Engineering (AFE) Parts & Accessories
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of high performance automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds, turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California in two facilities.
THIS PART FITS
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty - 6.8 L; 10 Cyl;
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty - XL; 6.8 L; 10 Cyl;
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty - XLT; 6.8 L; 10 Cyl;
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty - King Ranch; 6.8 L; 10 Cyl;
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Lariat; 6.8 L; 10 Cyl;