Nissan Armada, Titan Lowering / Lifting Shocks
- -2" to +2" Drop
Mfg Part # : 25009
Belltech Lowering & Lifting Shocks
Belltech's latest innovation the new coilover style truck lowering and lifting shock program was designed in conjunction with the engineers of Belltech's associate company KW suspensions "The international leader in performance suspension systems".
Specifically designed McPherson type front struts with relocated spring seat mounts allow for different spring seat positions.
Depending on spacer configurations, the shock produces varying ride heights in 1" increments within a 0-2" range.
Belltech's newly designed "Street Performance" shock technology empowers you with the perfect balance of performance, comfort and ride height flexibility.
- Customize and increase performance with just one purchase
- Retain the use of stock springs
- Designed for stock ride height replacement, lowering or lifting in 1" increments, up to 2"
- New "Street Performance" dampening technology
Factory McPherson struts provide a very limited range of suspension travel. It is important to select and use specifically designed struts for its intended purpose.
- Belltech's "Drop Version" shock absorber has been designed with a shorter shock body and a overall shortened length to maintain suspension travel and proper preload of the factory spring in all positions.
- Belltech's "Lift Version" shock absorber is provided with more travel and full extended length design to maintain suspension travel.
About Belltech Parts & Accessories
Over 25 years ago a small company in Fresno, California had an idea to build the "best performing" lowering suspensions for the Chevrolet pickup. Fresno had been a haven for lowered vehicles and trucks were in abundance. Trucks were being lowered but their suspensions were terrible and not very roadworthy. Springs were either replaced with new ones not necessarily meant for the application and even worse they may be cut or heated with a torch at the local muffler shop to give the lowered stance that was cool. The stance looked good but the ride was terrible. Belltech's design staff had a better idea - Why not build a spindle where the wheels are higher but all of the rest of the front end geometry stays the same? In fact that's just what they did and the drop spindle that launched the Sport truck craze in America was born.
To go along with the drop spindle the rest of the truck suspension needed to be addressed also. Shackles, hanger kits, lowered coil springs and flip kits soon followed. Keeping with the spirit of the "best performing" suspension the Belltech staff designed and created these components using superior materials and designs. The result made Belltech the most asked for and successful truck suspension brand in the industry. Belltech's success in the late '80's and '90's made it possible for the company to grow from a modest beginning, to a larger manufacturing facility with a satellite warehouse and finally in 2003 to the current 115,000+ sq. ft. operation located in Sanger, California. The Sanger facility has made it possible to expand every aspect of the operation.
In early 2005 Belltech and its sister company Suspension Techniques joined the team of KW automotive North America, Inc., the North American arm of KW automotive GmbH, Germany. As part of KW automotive North America, Inc. Belltech continues its growth in product development and technology advancement along with its three sibling companies: KW Suspensions - The world leader in height and dampening adjustable coilover suspension.
THIS PART FITS
- 2011 Nissan Armada - SV; Body- Sport Utility; 4WD;
- 2011 Nissan Armada - Platinum; Body- Sport Utility; 4WD;
- 2011 Nissan Armada - SV; Body- Sport Utility; RWD;
- 2011 Nissan Armada - Platinum; Body- Sport Utility; RWD;
- 2011 Nissan Armada - SL; Body- Sport Utility; RWD;