Street Performance Shock (Individual)
- Twin Tube Shock Absorber
- Low Speed Compression
- 15mm Piston Rod With a 35mm Piston and a 55mm Shock
Mfg Part # : 2210DD
Belltech Street Performance Shocks
Belltech's NEW Street Performance line of twin tube shock absorbers sets the standards in performance handling for sport trucks. Belltech's engineers focused their attention on tuning the low speed compression characteristics of this shock absorber, which is responsible for controlling your trucks pitch and roll. Heavy nose dives under braking and excessive vehicle lean when cornering are no longer a factor with the Street Performance shocks installed on your truck.
Additionally, the "Progressive" rebound tuning will complement large aftermarket wheels, keeping the ride smooth and firm. This NEW high performance line of shock absorbers will rekindle your love affair with your truck offering a perfect balance between comfort and performance.
What separates the Street Performance shock absorber from the rest? If the oversized 55mm shock bodies, 35mm pistons and 15mm Piston rods aren't enough, the fact that each individual application has a specific and unique damping tune should get your attention.
The engineers at Belltech invested a great amount of time to cultivate a handling characteristic suited for each individual truck's needs while at the same time utilizing the latest in construction technologies available on the road today.
- Vehicle specific applications
- Oversized Construction provides additional damping control
- 15mm piston rod, 35 mm piston and a 55 mm shock body
- Hard chromed and polished inductive piston rod provides the best attributes for sealing and movement along the guide bearing
- Teflon coated "DU" bushing avoids metal to metal contact, provides lowest possible rod friction
- Teflon band encased piston resulting in no cylinder tube BT?s new shock technology / wear or metal to metal contact for friction free operation
About Belltech Parts & Accessories
Over 25 years ago a small company in Fresno, California had an idea to build the "best performing" lowering suspensions for the Chevrolet pickup. Fresno had been a haven for lowered vehicles and trucks were in abundance. Trucks were being lowered but their suspensions were terrible and not very roadworthy. Springs were either replaced with new ones not necessarily meant for the application and even worse they may be cut or heated with a torch at the local muffler shop to give the lowered stance that was cool. The stance looked good but the ride was terrible. Belltech's design staff had a better idea - Why not build a spindle where the wheels are higher but all of the rest of the front end geometry stays the same? In fact that's just what they did and the drop spindle that launched the Sport truck craze in America was born.
To go along with the drop spindle the rest of the truck suspension needed to be addressed also. Shackles, hanger kits, lowered coil springs and flip kits soon followed. Keeping with the spirit of the "best performing" suspension the Belltech staff designed and created these components using superior materials and designs. The result made Belltech the most asked for and successful truck suspension brand in the industry. Belltech's success in the late '80's and '90's made it possible for the company to grow from a modest beginning, to a larger manufacturing facility with a satellite warehouse and finally in 2003 to the current 115,000+ sq. ft. operation located in Sanger, California. The Sanger facility has made it possible to expand every aspect of the operation.
In early 2005 Belltech and its sister company Suspension Techniques joined the team of KW automotive North America, Inc., the North American arm of KW automotive GmbH, Germany. As part of KW automotive North America, Inc. Belltech continues its growth in product development and technology advancement along with its three sibling companies: KW Suspensions - The world leader in height and dampening adjustable coilover suspension.
THIS PART FITS
- 1985 Chevrolet Astro - Base; 2.5 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Standard Passenger Van; RWD;
- 1985 Chevrolet Astro - CL; 4.3 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Standard Passenger Van; RWD;
- 1985 Chevrolet Astro - CL; 2.5 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Standard Passenger Van; RWD;
- 1985 Chevrolet Astro - CS; 2.5 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Standard Passenger Van; RWD;
- 1985 Chevrolet Astro - CS; 4.3 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Standard Passenger Van; RWD;