CSF Racing Radiators
2004-2011 Infiniti QX56 / 2005-2015 Nissan Armada, 2004-2015 Titan Aluminum Radiator
- All Aluminum
- Increased Capacity
- Built-In Transmission Cooler
- 2-Row Construction;1-Year Warranty
Mfg Part # : 3328
The CSF aluminum radiator uses a 2-Row construction and the core is twice as thick as the factory unit. Core size 23.44 x 27.12 x 2.06 in., 27.12 x 2.75 in. inlet/outlet tank header size, 1.38 in. top inlet right hose fittings, 1.38 in. bottom outlet left hose fittings, 18.12 inch long transmission oil cooler.
Co-engineered by Stillen and CSF in 2009; No need to move fittings, drill additional holes, or stretch hoses to fit properly because it will fit exactly the same as with the original manufacturer's parts (drop in fit).
Features & Benefits:
- Constructed entirely out of aluminum
- Eliminates the concern of breaking the factory plastic end tanks
- Increased capacity, twice as thick as factory
- Uses factory mounts for easy installation
- Integrated factory transmission cooler
- Fits 2004-11 QX56, 2005-12 Armada & 2004-12 Titan
- 2-row construction
- After installation is completed we recommend using a vacuum system to suck all air out of your cooling system.
Shop Install Time: 3 hours plus fluids
About CSF Racing Radiators
During the last 40 years, CSF has manufactured over 10,000 different models of radiators, oil coolers, heat exchangers, and condensers for automotive, truck, and industrial applications. CSF provides the best valued radiators and condensers that are designed to meet or exceed original equipment (OE) engineering specifications.
THIS PART FITS
- 2004 - 2011 Infiniti QX56
- 2005 - 2015 Nissan Armada
- 2004 - 2015 Nissan Titan