1982-1993 Chevrolet 2.8L 60 Degree V6 Signature Series Valve Cover Set - Chrome
- Overall Height: 2.6"
- No Baffle
Mfg Part # : 4488
About Edelbrock Parts & Accessories
Vic Edelbrock Sr. was born in a small farming community near Wichita, Kansas in 1913. In 1938, Vic Sr. bought his first project car... a 1932 Ford Roadster. This car was a turning point in Edelbrock history. It was Vic Sr.'s entry into the world of "hot rods" and it inspired the design and manufacture of the first Edelbrock intake manifold. The roadster became an important part of Vic's product development. He would install his parts on the roadster to determine how well they would perform. Vic received multiple requests for his twin carb manifold. This was the driving force behind the opening of his own performance parts business. Today Edelbrock Corporation has seven locations: four in Torrance and three in San Jacinto, California, totaling over 500,000 square feet. Torrance Headquarters include: R&D; manufacturing; state-of-the-art testing facilities, advertising and tech support. "Proven Performance" is the philosophy that began with Vic Sr. in 1938 and it continues today with the same high standards of performance and quality. Vic Sr. would be proud of what has grown out of his small garage in Los Angeles, California.
THIS PART FITS
- 1987 - 1989 Chevrolet Beretta - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1982 - 1989 Chevrolet Camaro - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1985 - 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1982 - 1989 Chevrolet Celebrity - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1982 - 1983 Chevrolet Citation - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1984 - 1985 Chevrolet Citation II - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1987 - 1989 Chevrolet Corsica - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1982 - 1993 Chevrolet S10 - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1983 - 1989 Chevrolet S10 Blazer - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;