GM 90 Degree V6 Performer-Plus Engine Camshaft and Lifter Kit
- Off-Idle-5500rpm;Advertise Duration 204deg. Intake/214deg. Exhaust;Valve Lift .420" Intake/.443" Exhaust
- 112deg. Lobe Seps.; 107deg. Intake Center Line
- Includes Flat Tappet Lifters (Except For Cams Designed For Use w/ Stock Roller Lifters), Assembly Lube & Instructions
- Not Legal For Sale or Use On Pollution-Controlled Motor Vehicles
Mfg Part # : 2112
PERFORMER PLUS CAMSHAFTS
Designed for optimum torque from the low-end to the mid-range, Performer-Plus camshafts match with Performer manifolds for vehicles operating from off-idle to 5500 rpm. They are smooth idling cams for daily drivers, trucks, vans, RVs and 4x4s. You can expect a major improvement in throttle response and torque. In the manifold section you'll find torque graphs showing the power gains from Performer manifolds and Performer-Plus cams. All camshafts include flat tappet lifters (except for cams designed for use with stock roller lifters), assembly lube and instructions. Our most popular Performer-Plus camshafts for small-block Chevys are 50-state street legal.
About Edelbrock Parts & Accessories
Vic Edelbrock Sr. was born in a small farming community near Wichita, Kansas in 1913. In 1938, Vic Sr. bought his first project car... a 1932 Ford Roadster. This car was a turning point in Edelbrock history. It was Vic Sr.'s entry into the world of "hot rods" and it inspired the design and manufacture of the first Edelbrock intake manifold. The roadster became an important part of Vic's product development. He would install his parts on the roadster to determine how well they would perform. Vic received multiple requests for his twin carb manifold. This was the driving force behind the opening of his own performance parts business. Today Edelbrock Corporation has seven locations: four in Torrance and three in San Jacinto, California, totaling over 500,000 square feet. Torrance Headquarters include: R&D; manufacturing; state-of-the-art testing facilities, advertising and tech support. "Proven Performance" is the philosophy that began with Vic Sr. in 1938 and it continues today with the same high standards of performance and quality. Vic Sr. would be proud of what has grown out of his small garage in Los Angeles, California.
THIS PART FITS
- 1980 - 1981 Chevrolet Camaro - 3.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1980 - 1984 Chevrolet Caprice - 3.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1978 - 1979 Chevrolet El Camino - 3.3 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1980 - 1984 Chevrolet El Camino - 3.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1980 - 1984 Chevrolet Impala - 3.8 L; 6 Cyl;