Performer Engine Cylinder Head
- Chamber Size 70cc;Single;Must Use Hardened Pushrods;Street Legal;Complete
- When Using Stock Rockers;Must Use .100 in. Longer Than Stock Pushrods;Must Use Choke Kit PN If Using Hot Air Choke Carb And Performer Intke;Do Not Use On Eng. w/Less Than 4in. Bore;Exc w/Cam Less Than .450in. Valve;Recommend Edelbrock Gasket PN[
Mfg Part # : 60759
Using highly efficient ports and state-of-the-art combustion chamber shapes, Edelbrock cylinder heads offer improved performance throughout the rpm range for great throttle response and top-end horsepower. Top quality features include threaded inserts in rocker studs and exhaust bolt holes for superior strength and durability, and manganese-bronze valve guides. Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry and machined at Edelbrock's manufacturing facility in the USA, Edelbrock heads are consistently the best in quality.
About Edelbrock Parts & Accessories
Vic Edelbrock Sr. was born in a small farming community near Wichita, Kansas in 1913. In 1938, Vic Sr. bought his first project car... a 1932 Ford Roadster. This car was a turning point in Edelbrock history. It was Vic Sr.'s entry into the world of "hot rods" and it inspired the design and manufacture of the first Edelbrock intake manifold. The roadster became an important part of Vic's product development. He would install his parts on the roadster to determine how well they would perform. Vic received multiple requests for his twin carb manifold. This was the driving force behind the opening of his own performance parts business. Today Edelbrock Corporation has seven locations: four in Torrance and three in San Jacinto, California, totaling over 500,000 square feet. Torrance Headquarters include: R&D; manufacturing; state-of-the-art testing facilities, advertising and tech support. "Proven Performance" is the philosophy that began with Vic Sr. in 1938 and it continues today with the same high standards of performance and quality. Vic Sr. would be proud of what has grown out of his small garage in Los Angeles, California.
THIS PART FITS
- 1977 - 1979 Buick Century - 5.7 L; 8 Cyl;
- 1977 Buick Regal - 5.7 L; 8 Cyl;
- 1977 - 1979 Buick Skylark - 5.7 L; 8 Cyl;
- 1962 - 1968 Chevrolet Bel Air - 5.3 L; 8 Cyl;
- 1968 Chevrolet Bel Air - 5.4 L; 8 Cyl;