Performer Series Carburetor
- Performer Series EPS 800;800cfm;Square-Flange;Electric Choke;w/o EGR;Includes Primary Jet-0.113;Sec. Jet-0.101;Metering Rod-0.071x0.047;Dual/Small Single Plane Intake;Polished
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Pollution Controlled Motor Vehicles;Not For Computer Controlled Engines;Models w/Auto Trans Require Carb Lever Adapter PN;w/CableActivated Throttle w/AutoKickDownRod Req. Throttle Plate Kt PN;If Stock Air Clean
Mfg Part # : 1413
THUNDER SERIES AVS CARBURETOR
The next step up from our Performer Series Carburetors is our Thunder Series AVS. Designed and calibrated to deliver optimum street performance in hundreds of applications, Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Carbs are undeniably the most innovative and dependable street performance carburetors available today. Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels. The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It's quick. It's simple. It's effective. It can be easily adjusted - in seconds - to suit your application... no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance. It's features like this that make the Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS carburetors the best you can buy.
About Edelbrock Parts & Accessories
Vic Edelbrock Sr. was born in a small farming community near Wichita, Kansas in 1913. In 1938, Vic Sr. bought his first project car... a 1932 Ford Roadster. This car was a turning point in Edelbrock history. It was Vic Sr.'s entry into the world of "hot rods" and it inspired the design and manufacture of the first Edelbrock intake manifold. The roadster became an important part of Vic's product development. He would install his parts on the roadster to determine how well they would perform. Vic received multiple requests for his twin carb manifold. This was the driving force behind the opening of his own performance parts business. Today Edelbrock Corporation has seven locations: four in Torrance and three in San Jacinto, California, totaling over 500,000 square feet. Torrance Headquarters include: R&D; manufacturing; state-of-the-art testing facilities, advertising and tech support. "Proven Performance" is the philosophy that began with Vic Sr. in 1938 and it continues today with the same high standards of performance and quality. Vic Sr. would be proud of what has grown out of his small garage in Los Angeles, California.
THIS PART FITS
- 1965 - 1969 Cadillac Calais
- 1970 - 1973 Cadillac Calais - 7.7 L; 8 Cyl;
- 1974 - 1976 Cadillac Calais
- 1975 - 1979 Cadillac Commercial Chassis
- 1964 - 1969 Cadillac DeVille