Power Package(TM) Engine Top End Kit
- Power Package(TM);460 HP & 460 Ft/Lbs;Includes SS383 Performer RPM Hydraulic Roller Cam for Late-Model Blocks, (2) E-Tec 200 Cylinder Heads Complete, Timing Cover Gasket and Seal Set, Cylinder Head Gasket Set for E-Tec Heads
- RPM Air-Gap Vortec Intake Manifold, Intake Manifold Bolt Kit for E-Tec Heads, Cylinder Head Bolt Set, & Timing Chain Set
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Pollution Controlled Motor Vehicles
Mfg Part # : 2096
The Edelbrock Total Power Package™ concept of selling dyno-matched components has been popular since the 1980s, but with the introduction of the Performer RPM Power Package Top End Kits, Edelbrock matched parts are now available under one part number! Our Top End Kits have been a huge hit due to their all-in-one-box convenience and "no guesswork" performance appeal. With just about everything you need to top off your Chevy, these Top End Kits are performance-proven. They include an Edelbrock intake, cylinder heads, hydraulic cam & lifters or hydraulic roller cam, timing chain (in most cases), complete bolt kits and an Edelbrock gasket set. For our Chevy Top End Kits, choose the best Edelbrock carburetor for your application and check out the horsepower listed with each kit. These are real results from engine dynamometer tests on factory short blocks. Edelbrock Top End Kits deliver seat-of-the-pants performance you can feel throughout the RPM range!
About Edelbrock Parts & Accessories
Vic Edelbrock Sr. was born in a small farming community near Wichita, Kansas in 1913. In 1938, Vic Sr. bought his first project car... a 1932 Ford Roadster. This car was a turning point in Edelbrock history. It was Vic Sr.'s entry into the world of "hot rods" and it inspired the design and manufacture of the first Edelbrock intake manifold. The roadster became an important part of Vic's product development. He would install his parts on the roadster to determine how well they would perform. Vic received multiple requests for his twin carb manifold. This was the driving force behind the opening of his own performance parts business. Today Edelbrock Corporation has seven locations: four in Torrance and three in San Jacinto, California, totaling over 500,000 square feet. Torrance Headquarters include: R&D; manufacturing; state-of-the-art testing facilities, advertising and tech support. "Proven Performance" is the philosophy that began with Vic Sr. in 1938 and it continues today with the same high standards of performance and quality. Vic Sr. would be proud of what has grown out of his small garage in Los Angeles, California.
THIS PART FITS
- 1991 - 1993 Buick Commercial Chassis
- 1991 - 1993 Buick Roadmaster
- 1990 Cadillac Brougham - 5.7 L; 8 Cyl;
- 1991 - 1992 Cadillac Brougham
- 1992 - 1993 Cadillac Commercial Chassis - 5.7 L; 8 Cyl;