These complete cam kits include an Edelbrock Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller camshaft, Edelbrock improved hydraulic roller lifters and pushrods that are dyno-matched for a trouble-free installation. Each kit includes an Edelbrock Rollin' Thunder Hydraulic Camshaft, hydraulic roller lifters, lifter guides, hold-down spider (only on 1987-later applications) and pushrods. These kits can produce great performance gains when matched with the rest of the Edelbrock Total Power Package.
- Complete kit gives you everything you need to upgrade your camshaft
- Rollin' Thunder hydraulic roller cams feature more aggressive profiles than conventional cams without excessive valve overlap
- Virtually eliminate break-in problems - no special break-in required over flat tappet cams
- Higher lift velocity and faster valve action produces superior horsepower and torque
- Get more horsepower and torque without sacrificing idle quality and manifold vacuum
- Reduced friction improves fuel economy
About Edelbrock Parts & Accessories
Vic Edelbrock Sr. was born in a small farming community near Wichita, Kansas in 1913. In 1938, Vic Sr. bought his first project car... a 1932 Ford Roadster. This car was a turning point in Edelbrock history. It was Vic Sr.'s entry into the world of "hot rods" and it inspired the design and manufacture of the first Edelbrock intake manifold. The roadster became an important part of Vic's product development. He would install his parts on the roadster to determine how well they would perform. Vic received multiple requests for his twin carb manifold. This was the driving force behind the opening of his own performance parts business. Today Edelbrock Corporation has seven locations: four in Torrance and three in San Jacinto, California, totaling over 500,000 square feet. Torrance Headquarters include: R&D; manufacturing; state-of-the-art testing facilities, advertising and tech support. "Proven Performance" is the philosophy that began with Vic Sr. in 1938 and it continues today with the same high standards of performance and quality. Vic Sr. would be proud of what has grown out of his small garage in Los Angeles, California.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product