Edge Products presents the new Insight CTS. With unmatched control and style, the all-new Insight CTS offers the most advanced technology in engine monitoring available today. The Insight CTS is compatible with any OBDII-enabled vehicle 1996 and newer.
The Insight CTS offer many of the same great features and benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products, along with a whole host of exciting additional features.
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic)port
- Full-Color, High-Resolution, 4.3-inch Touch Screen (CTS)
- Displays available SAE data from your vehicle's computer*
- Data parameters (PIDs) on CTS products will vary by vehicle year, make, and model.
- View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
- Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
- Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance products to read vital engine data
- Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
- Sounds user-defined audible alerts
Capture and record even more information about the vehicle's performance with the Insight's scan tool feature.
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
- Displays peak values such as speed and RPM*
- Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS on-the-fly On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CTS! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from "hard wire" to "serial". Once you are set up to support "serial" communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
- Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
- Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
Expandable (items sold separately)
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Insight CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
About Edge Products & Accessories
Founded in 1999, Edge Products has become the premier name for aftermarket performance electronics. Initially, the company was built on the production of performance electronics for diesel-powered trucks. Over the years, however, Edge has expanded its offerings to include innovative game-changing products for diesel and gas car, truck, and Jeep markets. Edge has been named three times to the Inc. 500's fastest growing privately held companies, and was noted as Utah's fourth fastest growing company between 1999 and 2004. Edge currently employs nearly 100 individuals and resides in a 40,000 square foot facility in Ogden, Utah. Edge produces modules, programmers, and monitors for all major vehicle manufacturers 1996 and newer under the following brands: Juice, Attitude, Evolution, Insight, EZ, Comp, Mileage Max, and Trail Jammer. Since its inception, Edge has been known for the power its modules and programmers produce. However, what sets the company apart from its competitors is the unmatched user control and unique style featured in every product.. Edge's ability to display multiple engine parameters - and to provide associated safety features for those parameters on its stylish in-cab monitors - has revolutionized the industry. Edge endeavors to produce the highest quality products on the market and to deliver them with superior customer and technical support. Edge Products is part of the MSD Performance Family (Which includes MSD Ignition, Superchips and Racepak). On February 1, 2011, the strategic decision was made to integrate Edge Products and Superchips into one company. The new entity will operate under the name "Powerteq". Edge Products and Superchips will continue their identity as retail brands managed by Powerteq. With the two leaders in electronic performance coming together under the Powerteq banner, Edge Products will continue to deliver industry revolutionizing products that offer customers an extraordinary driving experience.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product