2006-2010 Dodge Charger Pro System Plus - Pro-Kit Springs, Pro-Damper Shocks & Sway Bars
- Lowers Vehicle From 1.0 to 2.0 in
- Pro-Kit + Sway Bars + Pro-Damper = Pro-System-Plus; Ultimate-Street Performance Without Sacrificing Ride Quality: Low Look - Superior Cornering
- No Guesswork: Install, Set the Alignment and Drive; Maximum Performance - Maximum Comfort
- Million-Mile Warranty for Springs and Sway Bars, Two-Year Warranty for Shocks; SELECT YOUR VEHICLE TO SEE DROP RATE
Mfg Part # : 2880.680
Eibach Pro-System Plus
The Eibach Pro-System-Plus adds the final step for total suspension dominance. Pro-System-Plus kits are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the best-possible street performance, but without sacrificing ride quality. The Pro-System-Plus is a precisely balanced combination of sport springs, bump-stops (secondary springs), dampers and anti-roll bars designed and tuned to operate as a complete performance suspension system.
Pro-System-Plus improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll--all while retaining excellent ride quality. Pro-System-Plus is the ultimate street performance suspension system - a must for any true driving enthusiast.
This is what Sport Compact Car said after road/track testing the AEM Ford Focus with Eibach Pro-System-Plus.
"With the Eibach suspension, every last movement was damped out of existence?The Eibach suspension was confidence-inspiring in virtually any situation?(It's) one of the most well sorted aftermarket suspensions we've ever encountered."
*Also available as a Sport-System-Plus, which includes Sportline lowering--for the lowest possible drop and over the top handling.
- Super-Street Performance- Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
- Complete, Precision Engineered Suspension System
- No Guesswork: Install, Set Alignment and Carve
- Maximum Performance-Maximum Comfort
- Million Mile Warranty
About Eibach Parts & Accessories
Eibach products are created to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway. The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced. Eibach production technology is recognized worldwide as leading its field, from our high-strength spring-steel alloys, our advanced CNC winding process, our high-quality corrosion protection and the legendary longevity of our components. Whether you're talking about F1, NASCAR, WRC, CART or Indy Car, Eibach regards Motor Sports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motor sports drives us to ever-higher performance-performance that you will enjoy every time you pull out of the pits-or your own garage.
THIS PART FITS
- 2006 Dodge Charger - Base; 2.7 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2006 Dodge Charger - SE; 3.5 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2006 Dodge Charger - SXT; 3.5 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2007 Dodge Charger - Base; 2.7 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2007 Dodge Charger - SE; 3.5 L; 6 Cyl; RWD;