2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door All-Terrain-Lift Kit
- Front Lift +3.5 in
- Rear Lift +3.0 in
- Additional Accessories (Winch) and/or Steel Products (Bumpers, Steps, Jacks, etc.) Will Affect Final Ride Heights
- Includes Pro-Truck Lift Springs & Pro-Truck Dampers
- Increased Ground Clearance
- More Fender Clearance For Larger Wheels and Tires
- Precision Lift Springs Engineered For Better Off-Road Capability
- Excellent On-Road Stability and Handling
- Million-Mile Warranty For Springs
- Two-Year Warranty For Shocks
Mfg Part # : 2894.980
Eibach All-Terrain-Lift Kits
Ready to tackle whatever road conditions your Jeep might face? Combine race-proven spring technology with a set of perfectly tuned shocks and you have the Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT.
Engineered using the same industry-leading spring and shock technology found in SCORE, CORR, NASCAR and WRC racing, the ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT delivers maximum performance, as well as improved response and control over rugged terrain, all while maintaining Eibach's classleading, street comfort characteristics. Depending on your trim level and options, the ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT can give up to 2-3.5" of lift.
Sure, the Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT is designed to give thrill-seekers the best in off-road performance handling, but it'll also make your Jeep look great as well. Get the proper off-road clearance that'll make your ride stand out, and allow you to rock larger wheel and tire combos at the same time.
The Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT Kit comes complete with everything needed for installation, including:
- Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT Springs, which are Precision-Engineered for better Off-Road Capability and Superior On-Road Stability and Handling
- Eibach Pro-Truck Shocks that are Built in the USA Using Nitro-Coated Rods, MAXIMA® Shock Oil and Heavy-Duty Powdercoated Bodies
- Eibach Bumpstop Spacers, Adjustable Endlinks, Adjustable Front Track Bar, Rear Track Bar Location Brackest and Stainless-Steel Brake Lines
- Eibach's Million-Mile Warranty, Two-Year Shock Warranty
About Eibach Parts & Accessories
Eibach products are created to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway. The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced. Eibach production technology is recognized worldwide as leading its field, from our high-strength spring-steel alloys, our advanced CNC winding process, our high-quality corrosion protection and the legendary longevity of our components. Whether you're talking about F1, NASCAR, WRC, CART or Indy Car, Eibach regards Motor Sports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motor sports drives us to ever-higher performance-performance that you will enjoy every time you pull out of the pits-or your own garage.
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2014 Jeep Wrangler - Chassis- JK;