2008-2009 Audi TT Quattro AWD Pro-Street-S Coilovers
- Lowers Vehicle Up To 3.0 in
- Height Adjustable; Designed For Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment Year After Year
- One-Year Warranty;Made in the USA; SELECT YOUR VEHICLE TO SEE LOWERING RANGE
Mfg Part # : 1598.711
Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers
Now, using the very same Eibach technology used in the latest Formula 1 car, you can get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing its very best. Eibach's exciting new Pro-Street-S, stainless steel bodied coil-over spring/damper packages let serious drivers quickly adjust the ride height of each individual wheel.
Eibach ERS Racing Springs and ERD Racing Dampers are used in top-level racing series all over the world. We have used this experience, gained from many decades at the highest levels of International Motorsport, including Formula 1, NASCAR, CART, IRL, Super Touring Car and the World Rally Championship, to now put these technological masterpieces into the hands of performance enthusiasts everywhere.
- High Performance, Eibach Tuned Coil-Overs
- The Next Level of Suspension Technology
- Quick-Adjustable Lowering: from 0.8" to 3.0"
- Optimal Tuning for Aggressive Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- One-Year Warranty
About Eibach Parts & Accessories
Eibach products are created to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway. The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced. Eibach production technology is recognized worldwide as leading its field, from our high-strength spring-steel alloys, our advanced CNC winding process, our high-quality corrosion protection and the legendary longevity of our components. Whether you're talking about F1, NASCAR, WRC, CART or Indy Car, Eibach regards Motor Sports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motor sports drives us to ever-higher performance-performance that you will enjoy every time you pull out of the pits-or your own garage.
THIS PART FITS
- 2008 Audi TT Quattro - Base; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Coupe; AWD;
- 2008 Audi TT Quattro - Base; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Convertible; AWD;
- 2009 Audi TT Quattro - Base; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Coupe; AWD;